Children's Sunday School is for all children and youth 2 years old through 12th grade. If the school (WACO) is open we will have Sunday school, however, if the school needs to go online due to Covid we will pause Children's Sunday School.
We have the following classes for children and youth:
2 year old-PK
Kindergarten & 1st grade
2nd & 3rd grades
Adult Sunday school classes are encouraged to meet as you feel comfortable whether it is at church or in another place. We ask that if you decide to meet in the church that you actively love your neighbor by wearing a face mask.
In-person fellowship before the service is cancelled for now.
Worship together in the sanctuary or join us through the live stream.
Follow this link to join our live stream service on Zoom:
You can also watch the live stream through our Facebook page:
To watch the recorded sermon after Sunday worship go to our YouTube channel:
We want to make Sugar Creek a welcoming place and a safe space to be and we appreciate your willingness to follow these guidelines. We ask that everyone respects the decision each person makes as to whether or not they will come to the church for worship. We all have different needs and risks and it is important that we put each other first and respect our different viewpoints.
For those who are not comfortable coming to the church for worship on Sundays you can join us live during the service from home as we live stream on Zoom and Facebook. We will also continue to make DVDs and post the Scripture reading and sermon on YouTube after Sunday worship.
1. We will be following social distancing guidelines and ask that you stay 6 feet apart from the people you don’t live with. Please respect this distance for all who attend.
2. Face masks are required for worship and Sunday school; we will have some masks available for those who don’t have one. Children preschool age and younger do not need to wear a mask.
3. Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance for your use.
4. Pews are sectioned off to ensure social distancing, please sit in the designated spots.
5. Children and youth need to sit with their own families. There will be no nursery service at this time. Please do not allow your children to leave the service/wander around without you.
6. We don’t encourage shaking hands right now; if someone doesn’t want to shake your hand please don’t be offended. The pastor will not be shaking hands as you leave the church.
7. We will not be having a formal fellowship time between Sunday school and worship and will not be serving coffee, juice, water, or snacks. We will re-evaluate this on an ongoing basis.
8. Adult Sunday school is meeting at 9:30am before the worship service. We ask that you wear masks in the church. We hope to begin children’s Sunday school on October 18th provided we have teachers for all of the classes. Children preschool age and younger do not have to wear masks; all other children and youth are required to wear masks.
Past bulletins available upon request from the church office.