Children's Sunday School is for all children and youth 2 years old through 12th grade.
We have the following classes for children and youth:
2 year olds through Preschool
Kindergarten & 1st grade
2nd & 3rd grades
We also have a number of adult Sunday school classes and would love to help you find the one that's a good fit for you. *Right now all adults are meeting in the Fellowship Hall for Sunday school.
Fellowship before the service is cancelled for now.
Worship together in the sanctuary or join us through the live stream. We will also have DVD and CD copies of the service available on Monday.
Follow this link to join our live stream service on Zoom:
You can also watch the live stream through our Facebook page:
To watch the recorded sermon after Sunday worship go to our YouTube channel:
We want to make Sugar Creek a welcoming place and a safe space to be and we appreciate your willingness to follow these guidelines. We ask that everyone respects the decision each person makes as to whether or not they will come to the church for worship. We all have different needs and risks and it is important that we put each other first and respect our different viewpoints.
For those who are not comfortable coming to the church for worship on Sundays you can join us live during the service from home as we live stream on Zoom and Facebook. We will also continue to make DVDs and post the Scripture reading and sermon on YouTube after Sunday worship.
1. We will be following social distancing guidelines and ask that you stay 6 feet apart from the people you don’t live with. Please respect this distance for all who attend.
2. Face masks are required for worship and Sunday school please wear a mask (please leave it on until you leave the building); we will have some masks available for those who don’t have one. Children preschool age and younger do not need to wear a mask.
3. Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance for your use.
4. Pews are sectioned off to ensure social distancing, please sit in the designated spots.
5. Children and youth need to sit with their own families.
6. The nursery will not be staffed, but it is available for parents with their children two years old and under. Children older than two need to be with their parents in the church service.
7. We don’t encourage shaking hands right now; if someone doesn’t want to shake your hand please don’t be offended. The pastor will not be shaking hands as you leave the church.
8. We will not be having a formal fellowship time between Sunday school and worship and will not be serving coffee, juice, water, or snacks. We will re-evaluate this on an ongoing basis.
9. Adult and children's Sunday school is meeting at 9:30am before the worship service. Children preschool age and younger do not have to wear masks; all other children, youth, and adults are required to wear masks.
Past bulletins available upon request from the church office.
Registration is now open for VBS! Follow the link to register.