Adult Sunday school classes are encouraged to meet as you feel comfortable whether it is inside or outside, at church, or in another place. We ask that if you decide to meet in the church that you actively love your neighbor by wearing a face mask.
We are hoping to restart Children's Sunday School in October. If the school is open we will have Sunday school, however, if the school needs to go online we will pause Children's Sunday School.
In-person fellowship before the service is cancelled for now.
9:00am - worship together on the front lawn. We will be live streaming and recording the service as well. If the weather is bad we will worship indoors.
Follow this link to join our live stream service on Zoom:
You can also watch the live stream through our Facebook page:
To watch the recorded sermon after Sunday worship go to our YouTube channel:
These are the guidelines we are putting into place for worship at Sugar Creek at this time. Our main goal is to actively love our neighbor by keeping them healthy.
We want to make Sugar Creek a welcoming place and a safe space to be and we appreciate your willingness to follow these guidelines. We ask that everyone respects the decision each person makes as to whether or not they will come to the church for worship. We all have different needs and risks and it is important that we put each other first and respect our different viewpoints.
For those who are not comfortable coming to the church for worship on Sundays you can join us live during the service from home as we live stream on Zoom and Facebook. We will also continue to make DVDs and post the service on YouTube after Sunday worship.
1. We will be following social distancing guidelines and ask that you stay 6 feet apart from the people you don’t live with. Please respect this distance for all who attend.
2. Face masks are required for indoor worship. We will have some available for those who don’t have one.
3. Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance, please use it as you enter the church.
4. Please enter and exit only through the front doors; we will have someone available to open the doors for you. This will limit the surfaces that people touch and cut down on the transmission of COVID-19 to others at church.
5. Restrooms on either side of the sanctuary will be open for emergencies only. Other restrooms will remain closed, as will the rest of the church.
6. Pews will be sectioned off to ensure social distancing, please sit in the designated spots. If we are able to meet outside please bring your own chair or blanket to sit on.
7. Children and youth need to sit with their own families. There will be no nursery service at this time. Please do not allow your children to leave the service/wander around without you.
8. After the service we ask that you exit the building. You are welcome to visit together at a safe social distance on the front lawn.
9. We don’t encourage shaking hands right now; if someone doesn’t want to shake your hand please don’t be offended. The pastors will not be shaking hands as you leave the church.
10. We will not be having a formal fellowship time and will not be serving coffee, juice, water, or snacks. We will re-evaluate this on an ongoing basis.
11. We will not be having Sunday School this summer and will continue to evaluate Sunday school for the fall.
Past bulletins available upon request from the church office.